These mini quiches are great for a crowd at brunch, or a great opportunity for everyone to customize their own quiche.
[makes 24 mini quiches]
- 2 puff pastry doughs
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/5 tsp pepper
- 3/4 g cheese, grated or crumbled
- 1/2 ham, bacon or other cooked meat
- Red pepper – diced
- Large bunch spinach
- 1 package mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 C). Spray 24 muffin cups generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Open and unfold one dough. Using an inverted mug or small bowl, cut 12 rounds (approx.. 11 cm) from each crust, or cut it sheet into twelve squares.
- In each prepared muffin cups, press 1 round of pie crust into the bottom and up the sides of the cup.
- In a large measuring cup, combine the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Whisk well. Set aside.
- Place desired non-egg mixture ingredients into each cup, filling cup about 1/3.
- Pour egg mixture into each of the cups, filling to within 1/4 inch of the top. Bake at 375 degrees until golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes. Cool slightly and serve warm.